AB Fulvonics | Organic Fertilizer
Higher absorption of nutrients and minerals
AB Fulvonics Description
Fulvonics can be used on many crops, such as: flowers, garden, and ornamental plants: roses, chrysanthemums, gerberas, etc., Vegetables and (greenhouse) crops: tomatoes, cucumbers, herbs, etc., Trees and shrubs. Applicable in (open) agriculture, horticulture, and the vegetable garden.
- Certified for organic agriculture;
- Higher absorption of nutrients and minerals;
- Improved distribution and increased efficacy of fertilizers and crop protection products;
- Chelating and strengthening effect of applied trace elements;
- Better water absorption and reduction of dry spots in the soil;
- Stimulation of beneficial soil bacteria resulting in faster root growth.